The term ‘ Eyeforte Care Pvt. Ltd. ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Karra Road, Khunti-835210, Jharkhand,India. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Eyeforte Care Pvt. Ltd prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
“We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time”
SPECTACLES AND SUNGLASSES
- Prices mentioned are inclusive of taxes.
- Goods once sold cannot be returned back.
- No exchange on offer frames and sunglasses.
- Exchange of frames and sunglasses for any other colors and designs can be done within 7 days. The product should be in unworn and brand new condition. The papers such as warranty card, Price tag, Identification tag must be intact. The product should not have any scratches or dirt or wear and tear or any kind of bend or twisted.
- If customer will select any other new design frame that doesn’t accommodate the existing pair of lenses than the customer has to pay the extra cost of the frame and the lenses.
- Once goods sold, the amount can’t returned back, you can exchange the goods of same amount or either higher amount, if the bar code is intact
- The lenses will not be replaced under any circumstances.
- Warranty on frames will be valid for a period of 6 months on below RS 2999 and 12 months on above RS 2999 according to spectacles frame warranty card terms &conditions.
- Warranty on sunglasses will be valid for a period of 6 months on below RS 9999 and 12 months on above RS 9999 according to sunglasses warranty card terms & conditions.
- Warranty is applicable according to terms & condition and both warranty card and tax invoice is mandatory
- The warranty is valid only on the breakage of the frames and sunglasses at soldering joints due to manufacturing defect and on coating peel-off. Breakage should not be due to mishandling.
- Customers can take warranty from any exclusive showrooms of the country while showing the original bills and depositing old frame or sunglasses.
- Eyeforte reserves the right to withdraw or alter any of the offer or terms and conditions on its own delicacy without prior information or notice.
- In case of any disputes the decision of Eyeforte will be final.
- If seal of the contact lens box is broken or opened than there will be no refund in any circumstances, even if lens inside them are unused.
- If seal of the contact lens box is not broken or opened than 95% amount will be refunded.
- If any manufacturing defect on lens than particular company will take care with the help of Eyeforte.
- For specialty contact lens, if any scratches or breakage due to mishandling than customer will be responsible.
- If lost occurs due to any reason than customer will be fully responsible.
- If deposits or curvature change occurs due to improper care and maintenance than customer will be responsible.
- The warranty period will be different for different goods.
- Re-Installation fee is chargeable on low amount products according to distance and time consumption
- The warranty will void due to mishandling and electricity fluctuation
- For warranty, the customer have to send the goods to the company
- Cost of parts is chargeable during warranty period, only free services will be provided.
- To rectify the time period depends on the problem of the products.
- Home services is applicable for the product more than 1.25 lakhs
- Eyeforte reserves the right to withdraw or after any of the offer or terms and conditions on its own delicacy without prior information or notice
- In case of any disputes the decision of Eyeforte will be final
- All disputes will subject to khunti jurisdiction only